Friday, February 17, 2012

Trouble!

As you can see, I have been having trouble with blogger. I thought the posts I was trying to do weren't happening so I kept doing them over. They wouldn't let me add the text in the normal way I had been doing. I finally figured out how to add the text and then wanted eliminate the duplicates. But blogger warned me that if I deleted the ones I asked it to, then those pictures would be eliminated from all the postings. So I guess I'll just leave all the pictures there. I also did a post that after it was finished, the pictures weren't there, just question marks. I will try to do that one over. But everybody knows I am electronically challenged so who knows what will happen!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Mom, thanks for blogging, even wwhen it gets hard and confusing! I sure appreciate all your beautiful pictures and updates on what you and Dad are up to. :D