Monday, February 13, 2012

Inherited Paintings

The lady who used to live here was an artist. I guess she couldn't get all her paintings in her suitcase when they went home because she left several for us to enjoy. I'm not sure which old cathedral this is, but I like it. Maybe some day in our travels around the country we will find it in person. How did she know I like old buildings?

How did she know I liked old barns?

These are like the oxen that I have posted before. They are what the farm people used to use to pull the painted carts full of their farm goods.

Posted by PicasaAnd she must have known I like old ruins. The colors on this ruined building remind me of the colors on lots of the old buildings in the Canary Islands. They like colorfully painted buildings here too.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Pretty paintings, mom. Maybe you could do some painting too?

pam said...

I have done a little painting here. They just don't look like they were done by a real artist!

pam said...

I have done a little painting here. They just don't look like they were done by a real artist!

web design said...

I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it. Thanks for everything. Keep Blogging!

- Marx of web design