Thursday, February 2, 2012

Belated Birthday Wishes for Becky and Charlie


I think this was when you visited O'pee that one summer? Hope you enjoyed the lobster.
Baby photo of the blue eyed boy.

I think this was at Patio of Fire.

Cute baby Charlie.


Happy Baby Charlie

Another baby photo of Charlie, I need some more recent pictures, but they are all cute.

Glamour Shots! You two haven't changed much over the years. Still as beautiful as ever.
Great photo of Becky and Richard in front of our home in Phoenix. Love the paisley tie !


Becky and Mom in front of some beautiful flowering trees. I think this was in Scotland. I loved all the old castles and interesting things we saw that summer.
You had some great dance costumes!


Cute smile. Remember the Ocean Pacific brand?

Great dance moves and makeup, on the parquet floor.
This must have been in Hawaii, you look great in leis in front of the pineapple plants.

Posted by PicasaAnother cute dance outfit and curly hair. Hope Becky and Charlie had great birthdays!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awwwwww! Now you're making me feel really special. Thanks mom! I love you.