Friday, February 17, 2012

Pretty Yellow Birds

One day I heard a pretty bird song coming from the tree in front of the house. I went and looked and saw a bird to match the song. I ran for the camera, but of course the bird flew away just as I returned.
Then I heard and saw it again in about the same place and realized it must live there.

Then I found that there was another one, a pair of these pretty yellow birds live in that tree.

They are usually most active in the mornings. I can hear their beautiful songs and see them there more often early in the day.

Posted by PicasaHere is their home. I wonder if they are watching over and tending some eggs. Will they soon have some youngsters in the nest with them? Hope to see soon.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Very pretty! You'll have to do some video so we can hear what they sound like.