Thursday, February 2, 2012

Signs

This was before Halloween when we went with Angela, Brian, and Jane to get our pumpkins at the Red Barn farm down by Santaquin.

I have always liked the "Horses for Sale" sign near the Bagley's house. Do they ever really sell any horses?


Craigs, remember our trip to Loro Parque in Tenerife?
Dining on French food in Las Vegas.

More French signs in Las Vegas


The Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas
From the Truman Museum and Library in Independence Missouri.

The Nauvoo water tower.

The Branson, Missouri water tower.

O'Pa worked for Gulf Oil many years ago.

Esso was the gas station that Barbara and John Mc Phee owned in Raymond when I was a child.

These are the people who took care of O'Pee's timber land in Arkansas.

This is especially for Travis, good memories of his mission!

A sign in front of a fruit stand on Victoria Island, B.C. The fruit we bought there was delicious.

This was to show you how cheap the gas was in Canada, of course you are not deceived and know that this price is for one litre, not a gallon!

This was a poster from our Alaska cruise.

This was the name of the Cruise Line we were on for our Alaska Cruise. I had always wanted to cruise in the Mediterranean, but if I ever do, it won't be on an Italian Line. I kind of trust the Dutch a little more!
I guess you can figure out why I took the photo of this sign. Hey this font just started showing up, I kind of like it. I must have hit a key I hadn't planned on. At least it didn't make the whole thing disappear!

Posted by PicasaDad, being cautious about the rattelsnakes. You must think I have nothing better to do today than look at old pictures on Picassa. You're right! Laurie is at the temple planning a total revamp of the landscaping and the sprinkler system. I guess he didn't realize that all those years of fixing sprinklers in Phoenix and Lindon were preparing him for his calling in the temple presidency in San Jose. But he seems to know more about sprinklers than anybody else connected with the temple here, and since it is the dry season, the plants are dying because the sprinklers aren't working right.

1 comment:

MarySue said...

What a fun look and read. Wishing you...and the sprinkler system well.