Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Madison and Savanna!


Dear Madison and Savanna,
We are so excited about you turning 10 years old, but we can hardly believe it has been 10 years since you came into our lives. We were all so excited to welcome you here. We have had some really fun times with you and your family over these 10 years. We hope you had a fun party without us. But we hear that you are coming to visit us here soon, so we would like to have a nice dinner with a birthday cake and let the Craigs up here celebrate your birthday too. So we are looking forward to seeing you soon and wishing you a Happy Birthday in person. Love, Grandma, Grandpa, Steve, Emily and family, Austin, Angela, and Brian.

6 comments:

Richard said...

I can't believe how much Sophie looks like her older sisters!

Where was this photo taken?

Time flies...

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I can't wait to see you, too. I do look like Sophie don't I.

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday girls! I can't believe it's been 10 years, it seems so vivid in my mind the day you were born.

austinmcraig said...

I know I'm a day late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLS! I saw identical twins in Costco yesterday and thought of you. They were younger and blonde, but hey, it was your birthday, and if I see twin girls on your birthday, I am going to think of you! Hope it was a good one.

pam said...

I think they had been sleeping on the floor of Katie's bedroom in Phoenix.

Emily said...

I recognize our piano, so I'm guessing it is our first house in Provo.