Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Rich in Conversation

Richard recently created his own blog. He did not mention this to me. In fact, he didn't tell anyone. That is why he has no comments. . . .YET. Now that I know he's got his own blog I'm going to go make plenty of comments and tell all my beloved family members about it and I"m sure they will periodically check it and make comments too. It is fun, hip and ultra informative (much like its creator). It has heavy emphasis on the information. If you click on his contributor name it will link you to his personal blog.

So since he has zero comments I'm taking matters into my own hands and telling all you about it without mentioning it to him first. I'm going to go make some comments there right now and I thought you'd all like to check it out now and then, too. Let's start a dialblog. I just made that term up, I think--a combination of dialouge and blog pernounced DI-a-blog.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Is there a way to simultaneously post to multiple blogs at once?

Austin -- how do you post to your blog via your cell phone or email?

austinmcraig said...

Rich, I have a browser on my phone, so it's as simple as on a PC. There is a way to blog via text message, but I've never had reason to try. I'm pretty sure you can syndicate blog posts so they show up on multiple blogs, but again, never tried. I do have my own blog syndicated through facebook and a site called virb, but that's just like an RSS feed.