Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tie Dying Cousins

I forgot about these pictures until I downloaded my camera yesterday. These are from our cousins party that Becky held on Labor Day. The kids had a lot of fun tie dying shirts and playing with each other. My kids keep on asking if they can wear their "crazy shirt." They had a lot of fun, thanks Becky for organizing it all! We are sad to see Steve and Emily and Co. head off to Utah. We're hoping to join you though in the not-so-distant future. So go, blaze the trail for us Craig family, we will surely miss you. Good luck in your next phase of life, I know you will be happy. And yes Aaron, they have Saved By The Bell, the "greatest show ever" in Utah.

sometimes I wonder what Travis must look like from Hallie's perspective, I'm thinking he looks tall. You can see why my kids will never make a straight face for me in pictures, they get it from their Dad!



These poor girls were hot and sweaty, which yes it's still hot here, they sure look sweet together though. They were being very good girls the whole time.


I thought maybe these kids were trying to do a see no evil, hear no evil picture or something, but I'm not really sure. They look cute though!

3 comments:

Richard said...

My kids have loved their shirts. It was a great time.

Angela said...

Did you make a shirt for everyone's favorite Aunt?

Emily said...

We didn't make one for Katie, although that would have been a great idea! Just kidding! That was too obvious to pass up.

We will miss the Craig and Godfrey contingencies in Arizona, for sure. We love cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents. Good thing we have more in Utah.