Monday, September 24, 2007

I love Bobby!

So, the first time I heard the name Bobby Brown I thought, "isn't he married to Whitney Houston?" Well, it turns out Bobby Brown is a she and she make fabulous make-up. I recently purchased her under-eye- brightener and let me tell you, I look like I've been getting some sleep! I wore it to church yesterday and Margene Jackson didn't tell me I looked tired. So it must be good! So if any of my fellow Craig sister are still searching for a solution look no further girls! Thank you Bobby!

We're been keeping busy with Puj. It's so much fun to work on.

Ben recently got our garage organized. Last year he designed a garage organizing system for Yakama called "Ground Control" Well they were kind enough to give him one and we've got all 5 bikes up on it (Walker's included) It is so nice to come home to a clean garage. And it's easier to get out the door for a bike ride. Thanks Ben!
My boys are growing up so fast. Truman says the cutest things these days. I forgot how much fun an 18 month old is. I also failed to remember how much they climb and throw their food. Life is exciting at the Richardson home.




We are excited for fall. We've got about 7 pumpkins in our garden. If anyone has Halloween costumes for a 3.5 or 18 month old send them our way!

Oh, I've also made myself a dress recently. Mom, you're such an inspiration to me. I've been wanting to make one for a while, but didnt' want to mess up some pretty fabric. So I bought this fabric for a $1 a yard. I figured it wouldn't be too big of a loss if it didn't work out. I made it to fit just right so it has no zippers or buttons. It's a bit hard to get off, but it works. It made it's premier at church yesterday with some fall orange tights! I know, I'm so BOLD!

11 comments:

Angela said...

Cute boys and cute dress! Did you use a pattern? Brian thinks he saw one of your slings at the BYU game on Saturday!

brittany said...

katie, i am so impressed. I love the dress and I can't believe you made it with $1 fabric. It looks amazing. The boys are so adorable.

Emily said...

Cute dress, Katie! I'm impressed, too!

I used my sling for a minute at Disneyland, and got two compliments on it, one of which the girl stopped me to ask about it.

Becky said...

Katie, Katie, Katie, I need to write an entire post about how much I love your post! First off, the boys look adorable. So cute! I love your children. Secondly, the garage is an inspiration. Even if we cleared out my entire garage it would still be ugly from oil stains, but Katie's has that awesome flooring. Thirdly, the dress is gorgeous and I love the orange tights. You look beautiful and original. And you made it yourself! Fourthly, I'm going to Disneyland in November and I promise to use your sling there. Fiftly, I think I have a great pirate costume that Walker could use if you're interested. Sixthly, you are growing your own pumpkins. Way to live off the land.

Sarah said...

Fabulous dress Katie!

Richard said...

Boundless talent.

I was about to say "you guys live too far away" but as of late I think -- and with the continuing Craig migration -- I might need to rephrase that to "we live to far away from you guys" (it was a loooooong, hot summer here in AZ.

Ben I love the garage. For some reason the picture doesn't enlarge when I click on it (I want to take a closer look at the mounting system you designed).

Richard said...

Emily -- I am a blogging retard. How do you make that orange appear with your name?

Nancy said...

The boys look so cute, we really wish you lived closer! I think our next family trip needs to be to Oregon. Love the dress, very professional!

Unknown said...

we would welcome any visitor to our home. especially any permanent ones...Richard & Becky!

Emily, the girl that ran up to you at Disneyland did contact me and will be placing an order! Thanks for passing the word along ladies.

pam said...

Thanks for the great pictures of your cute family and your cute self. The dress looks great. I too like to do things without zippers or buttons, but about all I do are skirts with elastic waists. Loved the orange tights. Where do you get the Bobby Brown miracle makeup that makes you look like you have had some sleep?

austinmcraig said...

Agreed, to all of the above.