Thursday, July 12, 2007

PUJ in Utah!




Okay, you Utah folks. Puj is now in Utah. You can find us at the Flower Basket or Soel in Provo. And also "Expected" in Midvale. Spread the word folks...it's for a good cause :) There is also a link to our site on my friend Kelli's site, www.acheekyblog.blogspot.com If you know anyone else with a blog (nancy, austin) I'd love to give them an image of the logo. I haven't heard back from all of you about the site. Give me some feedback and become my "friend" www.pujbaby.com

6 comments:

Angela said...

Yeah! Congratulations Katie. I'll have to stop at the Flower Basket on my way home to check it out!

Emily said...

My suggestion is to contact Gabrielle at designmom.com and offer to do a generous giveaway, like a sling and a pair of custom shoes. You'll get all kinds of traffic.

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

If you contact the site administrator at www.celebrity-babies.com they may be able to advertise you on their site. It's not a site just about celebrities, they talk a lot about products too.

Unknown said...

Hey Emily. That funny you suggested Gabrielle. I just emailed her last night. I'll let you know what she says. Another kid blog, kidpoop, contacted me and will be doing a spot on us in a couple weeks. Pretty fun!

pam said...

Katie,
Acheekyblog.blogspot.com has your logo, but has she given your email address? or does one just connect by clicking onto your logo? Pam

Unknown said...

the good news is.. tangled and true is now www.tangledandtrue.com. even easier to find Katie's new {and amazing!} logo. I love everything about Puj, Katie {and Ben}! I can't wait to see what happens with it all.