Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Christmas in July?


Okay so I'm trying to be more like Emily, and actually plan ahead for Christmas this year. Last year I was sad that it was Mom and Dad's first Christmas home and we didn't get to spend it with them. So this year I am determined to spend my Christmas with my mom and dad. Hopefully they want to spend it with me! Anyway I was thinking it would be nice to go to Utah and maybe rent a place like the one in Heber, only this time there might be snow, and fun snowy stuff to do. Would anyone else be interested? I thought I'd put out some feelers and see if anyone else felt the same way. Becky was worried about having to take Christmas somewhere else and the complications of that, so if that is a big worry, then maybe we could go a day or two after Christmas (I still want to spend the actual holiday with mom and dad myself though). So who's interested? Let me know so we can get cracking!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds intriguing. Plan it without us, and we'll try to make it work for us to be there.

Angela said...

I'll be up here either way, so it doesn't make much difference to me. Don't you think we could do it without renting a cabin? I bet they're pretty expensive that time of year. You know, summer's the off-season around here.

austinmcraig said...

I've no strings to hold me down. I can do christmas anywhere, and I'll have two weeks off work.

Angela said...

Two weeks off work? Can I come work with you?

Mandy said...

We'll probably be in Utah for Christmas so sign us up. Just kidding, we aren't really Craigs but we would love to see you if you come up Nancy!

Becky said...

We will give it much consideration! And either way, is Nancy available to decorate my house for the Holidays??

Becky said...

Savanna here, I want to go anywere with snow!(Hey I live in a hot world) I'll talk with my mom.