Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Friday night date


Dallas and Travis went to Father's and Sons last night, so I decided to go on a date...with my crazy Hallie. We had fun, I think. I asked her what she wanted to eat, I was trying to talk it up like it was so special to go on a date with Mom, and how we could eat whatever she wanted. "Soup, Mom." She wanted soup. Is that a funny thing for a three-year-old to want on a one hundred degree day? Anyway, soup it was. We ended up going to the mall and eating soup and salad at Paradise Bakery. We then proceeded to try on bathing suits (think almost Florida time, need a new swim suit) needless to say it was rather depressing, not to mention how expensive swim suits are, and I didn't come home with one. We did go play in the mall play area though, and Hallie was having fun running around going up to random kids and saying, "rarrr!" I think she was a monster of some sort. She makes me laugh. So I had a fun Friday night date, and Dallas and Trav had a fun Father's and Sons. When asked, Dallas' favorite part was throwing pine cones with his friends at the bigger kids. Aren't kids easily amused?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Rarrr! to Hallie. She makes one scary soup eating monster.

Angela said...

I'm pretty impressed with Hallie's winking skills.