Sunday, May 20, 2007

Strike a Pose




Don't you love how the digital camera has revolutionized picture taking? I noticed our front room has newly accquired a lovely shade of sunshine (since we trimmed back the dead ficus tree outside that window.) I decided to shoot some pictures there; this is the result. Sophie is growing so big. She is sitting up regularly. Sam has a sixth sense for when I get the camera out and comes running. "Take me! Take me and Sophie!" He's got a knack for the GQ pose (I do not coach him on these poses and do not know where he comes up with this stuff.)

6 comments:

Becky said...

An addendum to my own post apologizing for the formatting errors and lack of spacing between sentences. I wish I could edit blogger more effectively!!!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, I need to see more of that young lady in my life. I hardly recognize her! She is SO BIG!

Emily said...

Do you not have a little pencil at the bottom of your post? I have one, if you want me to edit it for you.

Angela said...

Sophie is getting so big! And I even just saw her a couple weeks ago. You and Rich sure have some cute kids.

Nancy said...

very cute, I'm digging the brunettes with the orange background, good coloring.

Courtney said...

Sophie looks so different to me - I think it is the hair. She reminds me of Katie in these pics.