Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother-s Day young mothers!!

To my favorite Young Mothers,
I am in awe of you, my favorite young mothers-Becky, Emily, Nancy, Katie and Angela, the prospective mother of the group. I have enjoyed so very much being your mother. I thank my Heavenly Father every day to have this great experience, it truly is a privilege to be so closely associated with all of you. I love the memories of the fun times we shared together over the years like this trip to the Banff Jasper area. It is fun now to watch you all with your own children and be so impressed with what wonderful parents you all are. Your children need to know just how blessed they are to have you as their parents. Our Heavenly Father has been so very kind to all of us and He has demonstrated His love to me through you. Thank you for the love you show me in so many ways. Keep being such wonderful examples to me and your dad. Love, Mom( Grandma) It is great fun to read your blogs. So keep them coming so we can be in touch with all of you and know what is going on in your lives. Austin has been a great help in my entering my first blog message. I hope to be able to learn to do it on my own. But at least when he is here, I can probably post more blogs. He scanned the picture, I probably won-t be able to do that on my own for some time, but I so enjoy your pictures so I will try too. Love, Mom

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Alright, so I know I am not a Craig by blood or marriage but I still kind of feel like one. And I love this blog. With no one at 1401 and not living with one of the Craig daughters, I feel like I am missing out on some of the Craig family news. So thanks for letting me back into your world!

Nancy said...

Mandy, we welcome you with open arms! Mom, thanks for your sweet message, we learned from the best, and that's the truth. Thanks for being such a great example. Thanks for all you do. We love you!

Becky said...

Mom, you were so brave to travel so much with all us kids. We've been privledged in so many ways. I hope I can take my kids to Canada sometime to see Banff, Lake Louise, or Waterton. For now I just describe to them how beautiful it all is.

Angela said...

Mom, thanks for the post! I'm glad to see Austin helped you. I really can't imagine having anyone else as my mom. You truely are the best. I hope I can even be half as good as you some day! Love you-