Saturday, May 26, 2007

Gorge-ous Day






We enjoyed a gorgeous day up the Columbia Gorge today. We threw rocks in the water, played ball, ran around and had a picnic. And to Walker's delight we got to see 2 different trains pass by right in front of us. Very exciting!Yesterday for my birthday Ben took me to Island Cafe. A fun fish and chips place floating on the water. We shared coconut crusted shrimp and Ahi tuna tacos with avacado and mango salsa. (yes Nancy, I like sea food) The place is a family favorite. Then in the evening we watched "Stranger than Fiction" It was a fun movie and I finally got Ben to relax and not think about Puj(our new name for ZU)

















3 comments:

Emily said...

Your dinner sounds mighty tasty! How fun to be in the mountains. Glad you had a good day. When do we get to hear more about Puj?

Nancy said...

Sounds like fun Kate, funny that you should insert the bit about how you like seafood because I was actually thinking "she doesn't really like seafood does she?" Really cute pictures. Sorry I missed you on Friday, I'll try you again later, glad you had a happy birthday!

Becky said...

What a great birthday in the mountains! Beautiful family, beautiful sceneary, beautiful pics. Tell us about how Zu changed to Puj.