Thursday, June 5, 2008

For Sale By Owner

So you want to buy my house? It's for sale. It's upgraded, and it's been happily lived in for the last almost four years by us. Anyway I know you are all happy where you are, but if you change your mind we're offering it at a great price. Thanks to mom and dad, aka the "energizer bunnies," they keep going, and going... most of the work got done last week. I still have a few projects to finish up, and a brochure to make, but we're well on our way to getting it sold. Thought I'd put up a few pictures of the new kitchen since everyone has been asking about it. What do you think?

4 comments:

Angela said...

Looks good Nancy! I know you're sad to leave, but we're excited to have you up here!

austinmcraig said...

Wow, it looks great! Excited for you to come!

Becky said...

Awesome Work, Family! Looks great!!

pam said...

That kitchen looks really great! I am sure some buyer will love it too.