Friday, August 3, 2007

Mmmm....Delicious!


This is for all you food lovers in the family (you know who you are!). I found this recipe on a blog I read regularly. She basically posts a recipe every day. This one called for jalapeno, and we just happened to have one we had grown in our garden, so I thought I'd try it out. Very tasty and easy! The marinade reminded me of that cilantro pesto Becky gets at Trader Joe's. We used chicken tenders instead of thighs, and that seemed to work just fine. When I read the recipe I thought it sounded kind of Thai, but it tasted very Indian once we made it. Enjoy!
P.S. I only used one jalapeno, and I de-seeded it, but if you prefer spicier, then go for it!

4 comments:

austinmcraig said...

That looks delicious. I should try it.

Nancy said...

looks yummy. Is there anyone in our family that's not a food lover?

Becky said...

Count me in as someone who knows how to enjoy food! Especially Indian. Yummy. Did you take that photo Ang? Looks professional!

Angela said...

I didn't take the photo. It turns out I'm no good at taking photo's actually. I'm thinking about taking a class.