Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Egypt & the Holy Land

So my sister-in-law, Aubery, Brett's wife, her Father is a religion professor at BYU-Idaho. He puts together tours of Egypt & the Holy Land. This year they're going over the Christmas break for 2 weeks. They leave December 22. It sounds like a great tour. It's $4,500 per person and that includes EVERYTHING for the 2 weeks. Just thought I'd pass it along. Maybe you could tell some of your friends parents that might be interested. I thought Mom and Dad might be interested since they don't have any little ones at home anymore. If they get enough people to go then Brett and Aubrey will be able to go along and help with the tour. Aubrey lived in the Jerusalem center when she was 8-10 years old. She knows Hebrew even. Marilyn and Todd are thinking of going and so are some of the aunts and uncles. Sounds like a good time. Go to the website and watch a video and get more of the details.

4 comments:

Angela said...

You didn't link to the website! So is it only for old people or can I go too?

Anonymous said...

It does sound fun but I don't have enough money!!

Emily said...

There is a link under 'video.' For some reason, I can't figure out why it doesn't show up in a purple color, like other links. I'll work on it.

Unknown said...

the website is andersontours.com