Tuesday, August 14, 2007

All things Slippery and Slimy

We had a family camp-out with the Ewell's a couple weekends ago, and for the first* time I went fishing! Brian decided it would be best for me to use spinners, because that way I would be continually occupied. You'll be very happy to know that I caught two fish, and a frog! It is important to note that the frog was not caught with a fishing pole. We did keep the fish, but I did not eat them. My brother-in-law did.

Here's me with the little dude. Remember, these guys are supposed to be little, so really, the one's I caught were relatively big.

A close up so you can see it better.

Also important to note, nobody ate the frog.

But I did talk my nephew into touching it.

*Technically the first time I went fishing was the time we went deep sea fishing in Mexico, but I didn't so much fish, as get sea sick.

p.s. I got bangs.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

mmmm...fish. Looks yummy Ange, I'm digging the new fish!

Angela said...

Did you mean to say you're digging the new bangs? I don't get it.

Becky said...

Ang, I'm digging the bangs (not digging worms, though I don't necessarily destest things just because of slimy textures.) What an awesome fisherwoman you make!

pam said...

Loved the pictures. The fish looks impressively big and the frog is cute. Glad you had a good time.