Thursday, June 21, 2007

Belated Happy Birthdays

Belated Happy Birthday to Austin, Angela, and Aaron

I really do have some great, cute pictures of Austin and Angela when they were little. And I have a couple of great pictures of Aaron from when he came to visit us in the Canary Islands. But as all of you know, I am electronically challenged. I did manage to scan the pictures, but when I tried to load them, the little loader image flashed around for a long time and then it said I had made error number 400 or something like that so I gave up and waited for somebody to help me. But Nancy was in a hurry to fly off to Florida and I didn't think it would be fair to make Austin do his own birthday greeting so consequently it didn't get done. So please forgive me and know that we were thinking about you and wanted to post the cute pictures for all to see. We had a fun dinner and celebration here with Austin and Angela and know that Aaron had a fun time for his birthday at home. Maybe his parents took him to the Police concert. Wouldn't that have been a blast. Anyways, Happy Birthday to all of you. Love, Mom and Dad/ Grandma and Grandpa.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for the post. Sorry the pictures weren't loading properly. How's life with little kids in the house?

austinmcraig said...

Thanks so much, Mom and Dad! I'll come over and post those picture, it takes two minutes.

Emily said...

Thanks, Pam. Aaron did have a nice birthday. He was especially excited abou the presents we gave him: roller blades and a remote control airplane. He got to pick where we went to dinner, and then last night we took our family, and Jacob, to Sunsplash to celebrate. We were just sad that Dallas was out of town, and Grace was sick, so his other cousins couldn't join us.

Becky said...

Personally, I think Aaron would have loved the Police concert! I know Maddie asked me if I got Sting's autograph. I told her "Mr. Sting was not signing autographs today."

Anonymous said...

Dear Grandma,
I did not go the The Police with my mom! But thank you for the letter. Yes, I did have a good time at my birthday. Thank you for saying if I had a good time.

From,
Aaron