Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Anchoring

Just thought I'd let everybody know how anchoring is going for the BYU Daily News. They normally have me co-anchor on Fridays at 4:30, but yesterday they asked me to sub in for somebody, so I left work a little early (it's always slow in the afternoon anyway) and went in to host the show. Then they called me to come in again today. I felt bad leaving work two days in a row, so I told them I wouldn't be able to make it, but man, they love me there. Anchoring is great, if you ever get the chance, it's a lot of fun, and much much easier than field reporting.

One of these days I'll digitize all the VHS tapes of our show and post them on here. I'll put in a highlite reel and a blooper reel. Tune in next time for the exciting conclusion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little confused. Isn't anchoring "work"? Or, are you talking about both your jobs in the post? How's the other job going?

Nancy said...

I really do want to see it, I think it sounds like fun.

Becky said...

I hear there's a good story about how you got the job. I want to hear that story, too! You always were a great story teller, Austin.