Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cause She's the Best Mom Ever!

Happy Mother's Day!

Each and everyone of your six kids know(s) how lucky we are! We love you and are forever grateful for your love, sacrifice and dedication. And for all your motherly wisdoms! Here's a picture of a little tribute we made for you. It will take you back in time and bring a smile to your face. Everybody contributed. Click on the picture to read the sayings.

You did it mom! You were and are the best mom ever!


I had the pleasure of hanging out with you last month and noticed that you continue to say all these bits of motherly wisdom! The grandkids will certainly benefit from knowing not to "get their shirt tails tied in a knot!" and to "hold their horses."

We Love You!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't believe there is no mention of the yellow legal pad notes attached to the cupboards for each kid when she went out of town!

Becky said...

mandy, you are so right! I am thinking I need a do over.

Nancy said...

It was good to talk to you mom, hope you had a wonderful mother's day and I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

pam said...

This is really a marvelous gift! It really did bring a smile to my face and also made me laugh out loud. Oh, and by the way, I never told any one to anunciate their words! I am amazed that you kids remember all those things from so long ago. Loved it all! Thank you for the great memoriesw.

Becky said...

I laughed all the while I was making it, too. Especially at, "Austin, you little toad!" I can just hear you saying it andI'm laughing at it again right now!