Saturday, April 19, 2008

Performance for Broadcast

This is my tape that I hastily put together for my anchoring lab. It's not my best work, really, but it was fun to do, and I think I'm getting better. Thought you might want to see it.

None of this actually ever went on the air, but is the same thing I was doing last Spring, and that did get broadcast. Hopefully I can anchor again next Fall. Wish me luck.

P.S. Like I said, I was in a hurry putting this together. The video actually starts about 7 seconds in.

Also, the girl at the end of this montage, the one that shows up in the still before you hit play, Caitlin; I think she used to date John Cannon.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

When did John date her?

austinmcraig said...

College, I assume. Before his mission. She isn't from AZ.

Angela said...

Aust, you're like, for real. Cool.

Becky said...

Here's my profound observation:

Dude.
Austin.
Totally Righteous.

Think of it like Hiku, only completely different syllable pattern.

Becky said...

You look and sound great. Nice suit! I would always choose to watch you as my anchorman.

Becky said...

that last comment was not from Becky, it was from your mother writing on Becky's computer.

Nancy said...

Aus, how did I miss this before, I loved it, I think you're awesome, I like the no rim glasses on camera a lot. Good Job Aus.