Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!

Brian, from all the Craig side of things, a BIG happy birthday to you!


I've gotta be honest, when I was on my mission and I heard that Angela was getting married to some guy I'd never met, I wasn't too happy. For a while I was calling you "the chump my sister is marrying". But after I got home and met you, my mind was changed. I'm convinced you two couldn't be happier with anybody else, and I think I speak for the whole crowd when I say I'm really glad you're a part of the family.

Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Emily said...

happy birthday, Brian! Have a great day.

Angela said...

Yes, we're all very glad that I married Brian. Especially me, because I get sweet deals on rental cars.

pam said...

Thanks, Brian, for the sweet deals on rental cars and a whole lot more.

Brian said...

Thanks for the birthday wish guys!

Nancy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brian!