Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's True: I Had a GREAT time at Disneyland!




Some of you may not believe that Pam went to Disneyland and had a great time with Madison, Savanna, and Becky. You will all have to have Richard run you a maximizing program so you can visit all of the attractions with maximum efficiency like we did. It was hard to keep up with it all, but we really didn't have to stand in lines, except for Finding Nemo, and that really couldn't be avoided if you wanted to go on that ride. Becky made us get up early and be at the gate when it opened, and we went immediately to the Matterhorn as the schedule told us to go there when Disneyland first opened in the morning. So we went down the Matterhorn and afterwards, Pam was thinking that this was going to be a long day. That ride must just be so old that the shocks and springs were worn out so there were too many jolts and jerks that caused neck pains and head aches. But it was pure fun from there on. Here are some pictures to evidence the fact that I really did go on Splash Mountain and The Hollywood Tower of Terror. I really did go on Indian Jones a couple of times too, but one time was enough for Space Mountain! Anyways, thanks to Becky, Madison, and Savanna for such a fun couple of days.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

MOM! I can't believe you went on the Hollywood Tower of Terror, I won't even go on that one! I guess I really am just a big whimp. Maybe I'll go in my 60's, HA! I'm so glad you had fun, I must say I was a bit worried, we've had so much fun having you here, it's great to be taken care of by your mom, even in your 30's! I love you!

Angela said...

Mom! I'm so proud of you for going on all the rides! Looks like you guys had a blast. Sorry I missed it. Maybe in two years we'll have to do a Disneyland family reunion.

Angela said...

p.s. Did you bring back any of that funnel cake? That looks phenominal.

Becky said...

Nancy,

This is your mother--I went on that Tower of Terror TWICE. You should try it as its not too scary, but I'm not going on that Maliboomer or California Screamin. Becky does not recommend California Screamin for those of you who are prone to headaches or nausea. The twins loved it, though. And unfortunately the funnel cake tasted like old cooking oil! But the setting for dinner was perfect.

Becky said...

One more bit of advice. We went on a river rafting ride in the California Adventures. It was a lot of fun, but most people got absolutely soaked. But our Becky was so organized and brought plastic panchos for us to wear to keep dry, so we had no unpleasant aftereffects. So when going on that ride, remember to bring your panchos. This is Pam speaking, but it will show up as Becky.

Katie Richardson said...

Wow! That looked like so much fun. A ladies trip to Disneyland. I am so out of it that I don't even know what the Hollywood Tower of Terror is, but it sounds scary. Splash Mountain is plenty scary for me. I am so glad you went mom and had a good time! I am sure it was great bonding time for all of you!

austinmcraig said...

I'm jealous.