Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two Item

First, an item of note to the family. It seems we may have inspired others to follow suit in keeping in touch for the twenty first century. Two of my roommates, Dave Smith and Dan Miller, have both instituted Family Blogs for their own clans, complete with clever names that only the family will get. I'd show you, but they've made it a private affair.

And second, a matter of business. Emily, I think you are the administrator on this blog, so I'll address you directly. Maybe it's the reporter in me, but I'd like to run analytics on our family blog to see who is reading, where from, and how often. Can you make me an administrator? Thanks.

That's all. Hope things are going well.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Aust- I read the blog. Mainly cause I feel like family!

Angela said...

Mainly cause you ARE family!

Becky said...

Ditto Angela's comment!

Emily said...

Austin, you are now an administrator. Did they send you an email?

Nancy said...

You're just asking for the title and power, we know what your true intentions are!