Monday, January 28, 2008

No, I'm not dead!

We're still here!
We've been busy but still made some time to have fun! We had a great Christmas and New Years. As you can see we kept with Craig family tradition and did fondue on New Years Eve! It was a hit.
I am getting ready to go to NY on Thursday! I will be representing our new Puj products at the NY International Gift Show! I will post pictures as soon as the products are available for sale. Wish me luck!



Christmas Day. Thanks to my friend Jennifer who passed along some "new to you" toys for a fun Christmas!


New Years Eve fondue!
Girls Weekend with Toria and Dianna! We had fun sewing and cooking together.
It finally snowed enough for the boys to build a sn0wman today!
Truman's favorite book
Puj prototyping in our kitchen. The garage was way too cold. Notice the table router on the floor. I purchased that bad boy for $4 at a garage sale. The man was asking $5 but I sweet talked him down!
The dremel in a sweet jig we rigged up. It held it at the perfect angle and gave us a straight edge!

4 comments:

Becky said...

You're alive!!!! Thank you, thank you for the picture post. You look so cute with all your boys (you're included in there Ben :)) Heard you might be interested in Waterton. Hope the rumors are true! Good luck in NYC! Girl you're hitting the big time!

pam said...

Love all of your helmets. The fondie and all of you look great. Glad you had such fun. Exactly what were you making with your $4 router and the dremel? I thought you had a manufacturer for all that stuff. Are you actually making them yourselves?

Katie Richardson said...

The manufacturer was not able to have a finished tub for the first couple trade shows and so we had to make some ourselves. They actually turned out pretty good and could almost pass as a finished part. It did take us most of the day and made quite a mess, so I think we'll stick with the manufacturer for the final orders!

Nancy said...

I'm digging the beard and the tub, good luck in NYC!