Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I GOT MY OLD JOB BACK!


Ya, you read that right! I got a call today from my old boss offering me my old job back. Actually it's better than my old job. I'll have a camera man and an editor, so I don't have to do all the grunt work. I'll get to write my stories and be in front of the camera, and I'll produce material that will air regularly! I'll keep you posted for when I'll be on, but if you want, I'll also be on the website, so you can watch me there!

Plus I got a raise.

I attribute this directly to the prayers of Mom and Dad. Thanks to the best parents ever.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

YEA! Congratulations Austin! We really do have the best parents in the whole world, I'm truly so excited for you and can't wait to be able to see you!

pam said...

Don't forget your own prayers and those of your brother and sisters and their families. We are all happy for you and would love to do whatever to be of help to you.

Becky said...

Hoorah for Austin! I am so excited to see you on TV. To quote Savanna from when you got your old job the first time: "So, is he like, famous now?" Maybe you could do a piece on dialects from across the nation all found at BYU. Starting with the Valley Girls. Are they, like, totally still out there or what?