Monday, April 5, 2010

Hey Easter Bunny

Well for the second year in a row now I've hosted Easter, I've decided I'm going to make this my tradition since I had so much fun. The only sad part was that I got a bon a fide blister on my finger from all of the potatoes I chopped for the potatoes au gratin. Other than that I think everyone left unscathed and a lovely time was had by all. And by all I mean, All, as in everyone, as in a lot of people, as in I'm surprised we all fit, but somehow we managed. Thanks to everyone for bringing food and helping out!

While Travis and I were setting up and getting ready for the thousands of people who were coming to dinner, the OraBrush Man showed up. He came bearing gifts: OraBrushes, Asparagus, and Bunny ears. Okay the bunny ears were Janes, but I couldn't resist. He also brought his roommate Boston. Boston and Austin. That never gets old. To round out the cities I introduced them all to Dallas. If only Savanna were here.



Austin and Boston. It really never gets old, try it for yourself.



Then the Grandma's and Grandpa's started showing up, and the party was truly getting under way.



Then the Aunts and Uncles and Cousins all showed up too and the house was full of food and family, just the way I like it. Sorry to anyone not pictured, I tried my best!


7 comments:

Becky said...

You're awesome to host EVERYBODY!
Sophie looked at the pics of all the cousins and said, and I quote: "Where's me??" Yep, she noticed we weren't there. Ahhhhh, we miss ya!

Becky said...

Oh, and in response to your title, "Hey Easter Bunny" I'm giving you the "Bok Bok!"

pam said...

Thanks for hosting all of us Nancy and Travis. We had a wonderful time. Thanks for posting a picture of me and the cake while it still looked pretty good. I'll second the motion that you should host Easter dinner from now on as a tradition. I'll try to bring something next yeat that will not fall apart until we are finished eating. It is amazing that we all fit. You do have a lot of room. Everybody looks happy so all must have had a great time.

MarySue said...

Love all your family photos. Silly me...I feel such a part of you.

Emily said...

Thanks for a nice dinner, Nancy. I love all the bright photos.

MarySue, you are so part of the family!

Angela said...

Nancy, thanks for sacrificing your bodily health so that we could eat yummy potatoes! I enjoyed all the other food too. What an excellent hostess you are.

Anonymous said...

Me, too-MarySue. Amye G