Saturday, August 30, 2008

Waterton 85

I was looking through some old boxes at Mom and Dad's, and found a lot of old pictures. I think I should get a good scanner and digitize all these old things, because...
  1. there is plenty of it
  2. it would be fun to see
  3. it would clear out the garage
  4. it would preserve things like this picture.

Must be the same spot we were at this summer, right next to that foot bridge, near the picnic table with the over-friendly squirrels. Thought I'd share it.

5 comments:

Angela said...

We are super cute.

Angela said...

Did you find any ancestor pictures? Because I keep meaning to ask mom for some of those so I can finish a family tree I started like 8 months ago. Remind me to ask her for some at dinner tomorrow.

Angela said...

p.s. I am loving those sandals you're wearing. You should see if you can find some in grown-up sizes!

pam said...

You were cute! And this is the same place, we went there every summer, and you kids loved to play in the stream in the red rock. I would love for someone to digitize a lot of old pictures so we could look at them easily. Ancestor pictures are around here some place, but would take some doing to get them out.

pam said...

P.S. Those shoes were called salt water sandles. They seem to come back into style from time to time, so you could probably still find them somewhere.