Thursday, August 7, 2008

Can't quite put my finger on it

I'm not exactly sure what it was about this Family Reunion that made it so great. Maybe the wonderful company, maybe the beautiful setting, maybe the activities a plenty, maybe the session at the temple, maybe the cousins all getting along, maybe the weenie roasts, maybe the picnics in Waterton, maybe ice cream from The Big Scoop, maybe our cool reunion T-shirts. Whatever it was, we loved it. My kids can't stop talking about Canada, and can't wait to go back. But I do think, in major part, we had such a wonderful family reunion because of our amazing Patriarch and Matriarch. Thanks again Mom and Dad for such a wonderful, memorable family reunion 2008.








1 comment:

pam said...

Nancy, thank you for the lovely thoughts and great pictures. Even if we do look a little worse for wear and years, the back grounds look wonderful. It really was a great reunion and I am so glad that everybody had a good time.