Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blueberries + Bunk Beds + BIG bellies

Hello Fam! Just wanted to give you all an update since we saw you last. We've been doing our best to get ready for boy #3's arrival. First and foremost we've gotten a few adventures in. We hiked around (drove to the top) of Larche Mtn. one weekend. It was quite misty and very fun. We explored the mossy woods and even saw some deer with antlers. Then on our drive down from the Mountain we passed a blueberry farm and went and picked our own berries. We could fill up a can the size of mom's potato flake cans for only $5. It took a lot longer to fill up the can than I had expected. Although I'm sure the occasional grazing didn't help. We all had a great time!




The bunk-beds we found on craigs list. These were a great find and the boys love them!
Ben and I in DC
I have decided that florescent yellow is not so flattering on a woman who is 9 months pregnant!

We are hoping to have the baby around Sept 10 - 13th. My Dr. has decided that since Truman was close to 10lbs she would be willing to induce me at least a week early. I am praying for a 7 pounder this go around! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

looks like fun, and yummy, what did you make with your blueberries?

Unknown said...

we have been making A LOT of smoothies. AND i've been making my own granola. So instead of ice cream or the occasional cookie I have the blueberries with my granola and Trader Joe's Vanilla Yogurt (the best!)

pam said...

I love fresh blueberries. Glad you got to pick some. When I was young we went several times to pick huckleberries, which are a lot like blueberries, somewhere over the Logan pass which is where we went on the way home through Glacier park. I'll always remember how wonderful they were. Love the new bunk beds. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Becky said...

Whatever! Neon yellow totally looks hot on the 9 month pregnant mama!

And can I just tell you how scrumptious those blueberries sound with granola and TJ's yogurt! Hmmmm!

Good luck with the baby! Wish I could come meet him soon!