Monday, August 6, 2012

New Juicer

This is part of Friday's haul from the local Farmer's Market. Every Friday we seem to buy a lot of stuff there. There are 2 other missionary couples who are our neighbors and they usually come with us and everybody loads up on the fresh fruits and vegetables. Don't you agree that they look great? They are.
A couple of days before this last trip to the Farmer's Market, we bought this juicer. I tried it out by juicing all the old apples, oranges, celery, carrots, etc. that were in the fridge. Now we can have some more made with the fresh stuff. It all tastes great and is great for you. Hope it has a Jack LeLane effect on us!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

Jane would LOVE to eat those carrots! :) and congrats on the juicer. I've been contemplating how nice it would be to have one. Do you like yours?

pam said...

Ang, This juicer works really well. We looked at a couple of smaller ones, less wattage. I am glad we got the bigger one. I used to have one in Phoenix but gave it to Becky when we went to Spain. I make quite a bit of juice and drink some every day. It is supposed to improve my health. Let's hope. I feel bad about throwing away all the pulp so I keep some in the freezer and put it in spaghetti sauce etc. The pulp would be good for garden compost some day.