Saturday, May 21, 2011

Life at Mom and Dad's house

I moved in with Mom and Dad. It was a good move, will save me money, and the frusutration of living with filthy roommates. It won't be for a terribly long time I don't think. But I DO think my being the resident tech support is my room and board fee.

Mom and Dad asked me to put these pictures on the blog. Today, the embarked on the Springtime adventure that is "Square-Foot Gardening". I know it's something that has attracted the two oldest offspring of this clan. Now it's claimed Mom and Dad. My guess is it will continue outward (from the space it started at Becky and Steve) down the line to Nancy and eventually to Angela and even me.

Here is the proof. Dad even got a sunburn from being outside so long working on it.



Also, right about the time they finished, Dad wanted to get a picture of Mt. Timpanogos. It's a pretty sight, almost any time of year, but especially so when the seasons are changing, and there is a contrast of green growth and white white snowcaps.



He insists the sky was even bluer just a minute before we could get the camera. I think it turned out pretty well even with the lost minute.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yhea for tech support! I love seeing updates from mom and dad :) Thanks for earning your keep, Aus.

And you'll likely enjoy some of the fruits of your (or their) gardening labor, too. Ours is doing great and I love it!

StartingYourBusinessTodayAdvisor said...

Great shots. Nice work. I came across your blog while blog surfing using the “next blog” button on the Nav Bar of blogger.com. I am continually fascinated by the types of blogs that exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people all over the globe express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, they live in very beautiful place!
Mountains around... it's amazing