Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Family Poll

As mentioned, I graduate soon. but ONE BIG question still remains.

I don't mean where to work, or where to live, or how I managed to get out of BYU unmarried, but...

Where should we eat for our big family dinner after my graduation on Friday the 24th?

Some thoughts to keep in mind:
  • We Craigs don't have the best track record in speedy service. We might want to pick some place that won't have a large crowd.
  • Some of the family have more sensitive palates than others, so we probably shouldn't pick anything tremendously exotic.
  • I WILL be ordering a bottomless drink and dessert.

Your thoughts are welcome. Anywhere from Provo to...I don't know, relatively close by. Make your bid, then I'll pick. GO!

NOTE: You are welcome to speak up even if you aren't family. If you're reading our blog, you're (probably) practically family.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I say Thai Ruby I've only been once and have been dreaming of it ever since.

amyegodfrey said...

Thai Ruby is very good. I've also been wanting to try Bangkok Grill on State Street in Orem. But if Thai is too exotic, maybe La Dolce Vita?

amyegodfrey said...

That was Emily.

Courtney said...

provo is so cosmopolitan since my years there. la dolce vita was the height of hip back in my day. i don't think thai food was even available.

congrats austin!

MarySue said...

Bet the lines at the Creamery won't be long. Just joking. Congratulations to you Austin. Well done!

austinmcraig said...

Thanks, Everyone!
I've been to Thai Ruby and love it.
I've heard Bangkok Grill is good, but haven't been myself, so I can't vouch for it. La Dolce Vita is a pretty solid staple, can't go wrong there.

Keep 'em coming.

Angela said...

My vote is still for Bombay House. As far as I'm aware, we haven't ever had a bad experience there. And it's freakin' delicious.