Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Bellagio

Nancy asked for pictures of the Bellagio Hotel. This is the first time I have tried to do a blog post without Angela at my side telling me what to do. We'll see how it goes.


This is the welcoming sign as you come into the hotel from the parking lot.


The ceiling of the main foyer is a display of colorful blown glass flowers.

They had a big display of Chinese art. This is a silver and gold horse in the main foyer.



The exterior of the hotel on a warm sunny day, lake in front, blue skies above.



The letter B for Bellagio on the exterior of the building.


3 comments:

pam said...

So here is the first problem. Angela showed me how to enlarge the pictures. But they don't publish larger, they just cut off some of the picture! I really didn't mean to cut off half the horse, etc. Maybe they aren't meant to go as big as I try to make them.

Angela said...

Looks great mom! Sorry the pictures won't go as big as you want them, but they're still pretty.

Nancy said...

Mom you did great! I'm very proud and appreciate you putting up the pictures!