Monday, November 23, 2009

TopTenREVIEWS

Ya ya YA, we're all REEEAAL impressed Angela had a perfect baby girl. The Miracle of Life is old hat these days, but the INTERNET, now THAT is uncharted territory!

My first videos from TopTenREVIEWS.com are up. Here are two links.

I’ll be honest, they’re not my absolute best work. I need to smile more and put more energy into these. I think that’s why they hired me in the first place, after seeing the OraBrush ads.

Also, these videos are motivation for me to work out and focus on my posture. My shape is getting less flattering all the time.

Jokes aside, really excited to have Angela, Brian, and Jane all doing well, and excited to have Jane here. Something to be especially thankful for around this time of year.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Lookin good Aus, you're still not quite as cute as baby Jane, but who is? Just teasin ya, I should come and work out with you, my shape needs a little help as well.

pam said...

Austin and Baby Jane both look good, which is one of the things we are most thankful for at this time of year or any other time. But then, maybe you could call me prejudiced.