Friday, September 18, 2009

Puj Global


I just got back from the ABC show in Las Vegas and wanted to share some pictures with everyone. Our concept was to keep the booth very clean and white, like the Puj Tub. It worked great. We stood out quite a bit compared to all the other booths that were full of color and images. I can't take full credit for the booth design, Ben came up with the white idea. But I can be held resposible for the cool wall along the back. It was two weeks before the show and we needed something that was light-weight and easy to ship. Why not boxes I said. It worked! People kept mentioning how much they loved it.


It was so overwheming to see peoples response to Puj and the Puj Tub. In sports terms I believe they call it a home-run. The best part was Ben & I got to share in the success together. The last 3+ years working on Puj is paying off.
Ben flew straight to Germany for another conference to meet with Distributors all over the world. He just called and had good news to report, Puj is going to be Global really soon. They all want it!

One of my favorite parts was meeting the personalities behind some really great brands like Fleurville, Skip Hop, Orbit Strollers, Bugaboo, See Kai Run, Boon, JJ Cole, etc.

My friend Dianna came along to help, and we could not have done it all without her. She was amazing, and quite the sales woman I might add.

I got all choaked up when I saw my company name (that I created) and address printed on the first box of Tubs we received from our manufacturer.

10 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations, Ben and Katie! I hope you make it bigtime!

Courtney said...

The display looks great! I can imagine the clean design really stuck out. Congrats!

Nancy said...

Fancy! Can I come to Oprah when you are on? I am serious. I could be your gopher for the day or something... bring you water with lemon?

Becky said...

And I'll promise to massage your feet and shoulders with peppermint lotion if I can come, too!

And really, is it okay if a post about a tub is making me wanna cry and say, "Katie, I love you!" And I'm not even pregnant.

It all looks awesome! I'll watch your boys if you want to go to Germany with Ben :)

Becky said...

Oh, and that bargain dress looks hot on you!

pam said...

Congratulations to you and Ben on your success with the Puj tub. The booth and the tubs look great. You and Ben look great. Glad everything went so well at the trade show. Good luck to Ben in Germany and where ever else he has to go on Puj business.

austinmcraig said...

I know I already said this, but they'll be writing about you in Fast Company and Business Week in no time. Looks like your hard work has started to snowball, So Exciting! Congratulations!

Also:
babble had some great things to say about the tub.

blogger Alicia Voorhies likes it.

and Modern Day Dad said it was a highlite of the show.

Richard said...

That is awesome! Congratulations.

BBB said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for your little, soon be uber big company! The booth looks almost as amazing as the hot ladies running it!

Wendy said...

How exciting! I always knew you were brilliant! All your hard work (and perserverance) is paying off! Can I come with Nancy and you to Oprah, too? Always wanted to see Chicago---actually, I just would love to see you--it's been almost 10 years!!! Love ya! Congrats to you and Ben and all your hard work!